I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. Partly due to my laziness, and partly because who will even remember them by the time March rolls around? But after a health scare right before the holidays, and spending a lot of time reflecting (blissfully on the couch) this break, I have decided to make some life changes. Not for 2015, but forever! Scary, right? So here they are:
1) Focus on my health. After a couple of trips to the emergency last year, I think it's time to kick my butt into a healthier lifestyle. More sleep, more moving, healthier food (making my own snacks and no more buying fatty delicious things), and taking good care of my mental health as well. I'm an introvert that gets easily overwhelmed and I really need to learn how to manage myself and make the best decisions for me.
2) Make Suze Orman proud. Save money, stop buying stupid things (yes, that includes snacks), and invest.
3) Update this blog and grow this site on a regular basis. I'm not sure what this will be for me yet, but after getting in a bit of rut with work this year, I think it's very important to have a creative outlet that is something more than just repinning beautiful images on Pinterest.
4) See my friends more! Hellllooooo, is anybody alive or just hiding from the cold?
5) Maybe get a dog. I've fallen head over heels for Shiba Inus.
Now, fingers crossed that 2015 is off to a happy start!