I have been wearing almost an identical version of this outfit all week when I'm out and about and not playing with Bunny in the park. So I guess I have a uniform?
1. Still have my trusty Steven Alan glasses, but these new ones called Tansley from Warby Parker look really cool! Zelda look so pretty too, but the clear lenses might be tricky to pull off on a bad skin day. They are part of the Leith Clark x Warby Parker collaboration.
2. Club Monaco Japhia Long Sleeve. A collared button-down so I look professional, ruffles because they are pretty. Thank you Liz for such a nice birthday gift!
3. COS A-Line Wool Skirt. Mine is from last year, so it has no pockets. But I like this year's version better... those pockets can hold some snacks.
4. J. Crew Tortoise Barrette. For tucking in my freshly-cut hair into a teeny ponytail.
5. Loeffler Randall Rider Bag. So many pockets to keep all the things I could ever possibly need organized.
6. Everlane Modern Loafer. Feel so cool in these shoes. And always feel them because they are so narrow, but they are slowly stretching to my feet.